Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Happy New Year 2014! This is the year for me to reach my goals. It's time. No longer will I stay sedentary. No longer will I let events and circumstances be an excuse for poor eating habits and lack of exercise. This is the year I make it happen.

Earlier today I was heading to the gym listening to the new Katy Perry CD that I got for my birthday. "Roar" came on and I actually began to listen to the words. Honestly, this is a great theme song for me for the year! No matter how many times in my life I get knocked down, I always get back up. The same goes for weight loss. I can have less than perfect days but as long as I keep at it, I will get there.

"Cause I am a champion....and you're gonna hear me ROAR!"

Here's to a wonderful, successful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment