Sunday, January 5, 2014

Weighing In

Well today's the day to see if my hard working throughout the week paid off. I've been very pleased with myself this week. I ate within my calorie limit. I worked out. I drank my water. I've done the right things. So, this morning it was time to weigh. As soon as I wake up, head for the bathroom. Strip, pee, weigh. And here's what I saw looking back at my from the scale:

Yep! 283.6! I am down 5.2 pounds for the week! Fantastic!

Yes, I know that at the beginning you lose quicker than you do later in the journey. But this number was very motivating for me! I am pleased to be on my way to success and health!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing, great job! I do the scale photos too, when I break into new decades -- about the only time I actually like my scale! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete