Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weighing In

This was not my easiest week ever. "That time of the month" hit and I was craving Fanta orange and chocolate so bad! I caved a bit and had some chocolate but did work it into my calorie limit for the day. In the past when I gave into a craving I ended up throwing the whole day to the wind. this time, I didn't do that. We even had a pizza party at work one day this week and i successfully worked in two slices of cheese pizza into my day's calories without going over. Now that's progress!

Even with that little bit of progress plus my newly found love of Zumba I didn't expect great things on the scale simply because it was that lovely time of the month. So, I woke up this morning and stepped on the scale to find this staring back at me.

Holy cow! I lost 3.8 pounds this week and am down 10.8 pounds total! Sweet!!!!!

I admit I was totally not expecting that! I like seeing those kind of surprises on the scale! I am now able to check off another item on my 100 Goals in 100 Pounds page as well as my first weight mini goal! Fabulous!

I am still going strong on my 100 Days of Water challenge too. I am sure not having a bunch of sugary beverages is helping quite a bit. Yes, I still have cravings for my beloved Fanta orange but I am not giving in. I'm enjoying the numbers going down on the scale more than I'd enjoy the taste of that orange soda right now.

There's another Zumba class at the gym at 2:30PM today. I plan to be there. The gym's child care will be open during that time so I can definitely do that.

Here's a virtual image of what I look like at my current weight and what I will look like at my goal of 135 pounds. I'm going to look amazing!

Here's to another successful week!

1 comment:

  1. Great result! I like that model viewer. It is a lot of fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete