Saturday, January 11, 2014

Getting it Done

This has been a wild week for me. "That time of the month" hit a few days ago and ladies always hold on to some water during that time. It's frustrating but I am trying not to look at the scale right now. Tomorrow's weigh in and in spite of my cravings for everything bad on the planet I am staying within my calorie range and getting my workouts in.

One of the items I have my 100 Goals in 100 Pounds page is to try three different group fitness classes at the gym. So, I listened to a friend at work who has found success in Zumba. So this week on Thursday I went to a Zumba class at my gym. Let me tell you, I have no coordination and I can't dance worth a flip. But this was really a lot of fun! I'm very self conscious of the fact that I can't dance and struggle with the rhythm but after about ten minutes I realized a couple of things. One, I wasn't the only fat person in the class. Two, I wasn't the only uncoordinated person in the class. And three, I actually could keep up pretty well! I'm going again today. There's a class at my gym at noon and I don't want to miss it!

It's raining today and my sinuses are killing me. I've been dealing with a bad sinus infection anyway but to have the pressure on top of it with the rain makes me feel yucky. I hope this rain stops soon. I've already used my Neti pot this morning and it helped a little but things are still icky.

All right, tomorrow's weigh in. I really hope to see a loss tomorrow, even if it is that time of the month for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment