Sunday, December 29, 2013

On The Right Track


I've always preferred Sundays as my weigh in day. Even though I just started this new regime on Thursday I wanted to officially weigh in today. I wasn't expecting anything huge but the scale is definitely moving! Thanks the Lord I am done with the 290's! Hello 280's! But these 280's better not get too comfortable. I plan to move right on through them.

Nick and I are going to be heading to the gym soon. Brenna's in the bath and he and I are hoping to hit the pool at the gym. I love to swim. Plus, I don't sweat when I swim so that's a double bonus!

Today is Day 3 of my 100 Days of Water challenge. Honestly right now I am not having any trouble passing up the sodas, juice, or tea. I hope that continues! I hope everyone's having a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment