Saturday, December 28, 2013

100 Days of Water: Day 2 Complete

Today I completed Day 2 of my 100 Days of Water challenge I've set for myself. Well done!

Breakfast was a half cup of fat free cottage cheese and a cheese omelette with salsa. Lunch was a can of Campbell's tomato soup (made with water as I can't stand it when made with milk). And dinner was a steak salad. I stayed under my calorie limit for the day and have done well. I'm pleased with my day.

Tomorrow my husband and I are going to Kohl's to exchange the shoes he got for Christmas for a smaller size. They're far too wide for his feet. We plan on hitting the gym tomorrow afternoon. I'd really like to swim tomorrow but I need to find some earplugs. See, I have a bit of a problem with dizziness and if I get water in my ears I am sure I will feel some vertigo. We're seeing doctors to try to get to the bottom of it. One doc says that I have migraine associated vertigo and we've been referred to a neurologist for further testing. I'll be making an appointment with the neurologist after the first of the year.

I am hoping that tomorrow goes as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment