Thursday, October 17, 2013

Test Tomorrow

Well, this week so far I am extremely pleased with how I've done! I am succeeding in my desire to drink only water and have completed four days straight of water as my beverage of choice. No sodas, no tea, no coffee, no fruit juice....wow! I can't tell you how excited this makes me! Breaking the soda addiction is not an easy task but I am definitely going to beat it.

Tomorrow's going to be a huge test for me. Once a month we have a sales meeting at work. Being part of the sales team, I have to attend. Breakfast is always served and it's never anything healthy. Bacon, biscuits, and hash browns are often part of the menu. I'll be really happy if I can find some yogurt, eggs, and fruit tomorrow morning. And lunch is always a toss up but usually includes some sort of fried main dish. Making a healthy choice definitely is not easy during the sales meeting. I am hoping they will have a salad option tomorrow and I can make a healthier choice instead of fried, artery-clogging stuff. We'll see.

This weekend's going to be extremely busy! We're got a lot planned and it will be lots of fun but I won't have much of a chance to rest and relax. So we'll see how the weekend goes. I am planning on a successful, on-plan weekend though. I also am looking forward to weighing in on Sunday and seeing how the scale reflects my progress this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment