Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Midweek Scale Peek: Progress!

Today's Wednesday. That's my "Midweek Scale Peek" day. For me, that's a day to check in and see if what I've done this week is showing up as a smaller number on the scale. I'm pleased to report that the number on the scale is smaller today than it was on Sunday morning. I'm heading in the right direction!

Last night was the premier of The Biggest Loser: Second Chances. Warning: Spoiler alert!

I can tell this is going to be a good season! I like the contestants so far. No one seems mean or rude. They all seem to care and to be there to turn their lives around. I like it when there are no people on the show who are backstabbing or trying to turn the tables for their own benefit. So far, my favorite is David. His story is just so sad and I really want to see this guy succeed! Go David! I can't believe he lost 38 pounds in one week! Well done!

I'd totally go on The Biggest Loser if I could. But I have to work so I don't even apply. We need the paycheck. But that doesn't mean I can't be motivated by those on the show and work to be a success on my own! It can be done and I'm on my way to that success.

No comments:

Post a Comment