Monday, October 21, 2013

Goodbye 280's!

I am really pleased with how this week went! I wasn't able to weigh in on Sundays like I prefer to do because we went to a concert on Saturday night and spent the night in a hotel. I didn't have my scale on Sunday morning so I waited until this morning to weigh in. 279.8 was the verdict. I am down 3.6 pounds for the week. Sweet!

This past weekend we went to a huge concert put on by one of the local country stations in Atlanta. It's called Country Fair and it's a full day of various bands performing. It was my daughter's first concert! She's 5 and I was 5 when I went to my first concert (Tina Turner in 1984). We saw Randy Houser, Justin Moore, and Darius Rucker. It was an excellent show!

Today is day 9 of my 100 Days of Water challenge. It's getting easier and easier to pass up that Fanta Orange or Sprite. Every day I go without a soda is a big accomplishment for me!

Here's a bit of cool news for you. Friday night my husband and I bought a second car! It's been well over a year since we had two cars. This one's a 2011 Chevy Impala and we like it quite a bit. It's going to be the primary vehicle, the one we use during the week. We'll save our van for weekend things. I still won't be driving myself during the week. I'm still having far too many dizzy spells to be comfortable behind the wheel on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment